All NOROESTE OBRADOIRO jewellery has a two-year guarantee from the moment of purchase, which covers all possible defects that may arise from manufacture, but in no case those caused by improper use.
In order to make effective this guarantee, the purchase receipt must be presented and the jewel must have been acquired in our shop www.noroesteobradoiro.com
Buying in our online shop is easy, comfortable and safe. Once the payment has been completed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail (we recommend that you check your spam folder if you do not receive this e-mail).
The payment methods we offer you are visible on the payment gateway, and we provide you with all the details and means to pay for your order by any of them. All our products include the percentage of VAT in force in Spain at the time of purchase.
EXONERATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
Unless otherwise stipulated by law, NOROESTE OBRADOIRO will not accept any responsibility for the following losses, regardless of their origin
any losses that are not attributable to any breach by you;
business losses (including loss of profit, income, contracts, anticipated savings, data, loss of goodwill or unnecessary expenses incurred);
or any other indirect loss that was not reasonably foreseeable by both parties at the time the contract for the sale of the goods was entered into between them.
Likewise, NOROESTE OBRADOIRO also limits its liability in the following cases:
- NOROESTE OBRADOIRO applies all measures to provide a faithful display of the product on the Website, however it cannot be held responsible for the slightest differences or inaccuracies that may exist due to lack of screen resolution, or problems with the browser used or others of this nature.
- NOROESTE OBRADOIRO will act with the utmost diligence in order to make available to the company in charge of transporting the product that is the subject of the purchase order. However, it shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by the malfunctioning of the transport system, especially due to causes such as strikes, roadblocks and, in general, any other problems in the sector that may lead to delays, loss or theft of the product.
- Technical failures that due to fortuitous causes or of another nature, prevent the normal functioning of the service through the Internet. Lack of availability of the Web Site for maintenance or other reasons, which prevent the service from being available.
- NOROESTE OBRADOIRO makes every effort or effort to carry out the process of purchase, payment and dispatch/delivery of the products, however it is exempt from liability for causes that are not attributable to it, fortuitous cases or cases of force majeure.
- NOROESTE OBRADOIRO will not be held responsible for the incorrect use and/or wear of the products that have been used by the User. At the same time, NOROESTE OBRADOIRO will not be responsible for any incorrect returns made by the user. It is the user’s responsibility to return the correct product.
- In general, NOROESTE OBRADOIRO will not be held responsible for any failure to comply with or delay in complying with any of the obligations assumed, when this is due to events beyond its reasonable control, that is, when they are due to or caused by force majeure, and this may include but not be limited to
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, revolt, invasion, terrorist threat or attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparations for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of trains, ships, aircraft, motor transport or other means of transport, public or private.
- Impossibility of using public or private telecommunications systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority.
In this way, obligations shall be suspended for the period in which the cause of force majeure continues, and NOROESTE OBRADOIRO shall have the right to extend the deadline for fulfilling its obligations for a period of time equal to the duration of the cause of force majeure. NOROESTE OBRADOIRO shall use all reasonable means to find a solution to enable it to fulfil its obligations despite the cause of force majeure.